How can you prevent contracting or spreading COVID-19?
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds. If you don’t have access to soap and water, use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least six feet of distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze. Do not use your hands.
- Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your healthcare provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility.
If you would like more information about our office’s dedication to your health and safety, please give us a call. For more information about what you can do to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit the World Health Organization website.
As of April 3rd, 2023 masks and face coverings are now optional in certain health care settings. Click here to read the latest updates on Covid-19 recommendations and guidlines from the Washington State Department of Health.
If you have any concerns or special request during your visits and time with us, please let our staff know and we will strive to be as accommodating as possible.